Van Halen

Rappel du dernier message de la page précédente :
Matthieu S
Olric a écrit :
L'Auvergne Libre vaincra

Signé : le Front de Libération des Combrailles.

personne t'écoutes là....

fais péter une bombe merde
Glam ND
  • Glam ND
  • Vintage Méga utilisateur
Allez encore qq news de Van Halen avec une interview radio en prime ... amis anglophone, c pour vous ..

EDDIE SPEAKS - BUT DOESN'T GIVE AWAY MUCH:

Eddie Van Halen was caught out by a surprise phone call Tuesday, from Dwyer & Michaels, the morning crew on rock radio station Q106.5 Davenport. The guys took a chance on speaking to Ed and called at 9.30am. The interview took place by phone from their studio to 5150 where Ed was working away.

I asked the guys what the plan behind the call was, to which Greg Dwyer replied: "We called him on a whim on Tuesday November 25th and found him unusually candid, but even so we were surprised to hear Wolfgang described so lovingly by his dad. As you can hear, he makes no reference that can possibly confirm or deny any rumors that have surfaced recently, even when asked directly. But we aired it because it was great to hear him so relaxed and obviously comfortable with his life and career, which I think we can all agree he deserves at this point in his life."
Eddie did state that he was cancer free, has a new hip and will not say anything..."until its time."

He also told the guys that the new material "...will be a fat mother fuckin cabernet...what do you think I've been doing for the last four years?" and lastly "...I got enough for 10 fuckin records..."
Download and listen to the whole interview yourselves via this link

http://www.twodorks.com/vanhal(...)w.mp3
Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway.
VAiHalen
aller , un gars cool pourrait faire la traduction...lol
coyote
  • coyote
  • Vintage Ultra utilisateur
    Cet utilisateur est un musicien enseignant professionnel
  • Publié par
    coyote
    le 02 Déc 2003, 13:25
Arrrggggghhhhh Eddie argggghhhh
Glamandshred a écrit :
Allez encore qq news de Van Halen avec une interview radio en prime ... amis anglophone, c pour vous ..

Eddie Van Halen was caught out by a surprise phone call Tuesday, from Dwyer & Michaels, the morning crew on rock radio station Q106.5 Davenport. The guys took a chance on speaking to Ed and called at 9.30am. The interview took place by phone from their studio to 5150 where Ed was working away.

I asked the guys what the plan behind the call was, to which Greg Dwyer replied: "We called him on a whim on Tuesday November 25th and found him unusually candid, but even so we were surprised to hear Wolfgang described so lovingly by his dad. As you can hear, he makes no reference that can possibly confirm or deny any rumors that have surfaced recently, even when asked directly. But we aired it because it was great to hear him so relaxed and obviously comfortable with his life and career, which I think we can all agree he deserves at this point in his life."
Eddie did state that he was cancer free, has a new hip and will not say anything..."until its time."

He also told the guys that the new material "...will be a fat mother fuckin cabernet...what do you think I've been doing for the last four years?" and lastly "...I got enough for 10 fuckin records..."

"Have you ever been to Electric Ladyland"

"Il est difficile de vaincre ses passions, et impossible de les satisfaire."

De la pub pour les copains =>
http://www.empty-spaces.fr/
VAiHalen
un ptit resumé en francais?...sil vous plait..
Matthieu S
Glamandshred a écrit :

Excellent !!!!

(je fais genre j'ai tout compris)
VAiHalen
Glam ND
  • Glam ND
Bon allez ... ça faisait longtemps que j'avais pas fait mon bulletin de news sur Van Halen

VAN HALEN LIVE ON STAGE IN 2004?:

News seems to be leaking about Van Halen and a possible US tour this year. Well folks, it is being looked at/planned. But the size and length of the tour is very much to be determined.

It's quite possible the selected live dates will be stand alone - in other words, the band will not be supporting a new release with the tour. As plans currently seem to stand, a Best Of Volume 2 is due later in the year - possibly September, with an all new studio album to follow that - should be the band (Sammy Hagar, Eddie & Alex Van Halen and Michael Anthony) all prove they can still work together and get along.
The Best Of will feature new tracks, which are currently being worked on. There remains several issues to resolve and sort out. More updates shortly. And for the record - I'm told there won't be a Van Halen appearance at the Superbowl.

But - proof of activity can be shown! A search has been underway for an opening act and I can prove that as I spoke with the lead singer of one band that were offered the slot! They have not yet accepted the offer, fearing the planned tour may not go the distance.
coyote
  • coyote
  • Publié par
    coyote
    le 31 Janv 2004, 18:30
je suis partagé entre le
et le !

Glam ND
  • Glam ND
Il fait quoi ton contact, Coyote ?

HAGAR CONTINUES WORK WITH VAN HALEN:

A small Van Halen update to start the week off. You can count on more updates as they become available. Nothing new here, but one of my best sources over the last couple of years e-mailed in a brief update. This source is the one that brought me the exclusive "Sammy Hagar is going back to Van Halen" news I reported in November last year.
What I have got is good news - Sammy has re-confirmed to an associate that he won't be doing any solo dates this summer as he will be working with Van Halen and he confirmed that he has been in LA working to get some tracks completed by the end of February for the Greatest Hits Volume 2 release.
Stay tuned for more!
Maillekeul
Ouais, on m'a laissé entendre dire que ça devrait pas tarder à bouger chez les VH brothers d'ici très très peu de temps...
"Without a doubt, Eddie Van Halen is the greatest guitar player who has ever lived." -- Zakk Wylde
Glam ND
  • Glam ND
Maillekeul a écrit :
Ouais, on m'a laissé entendre dire que ça devrait pas tarder à bouger chez les VH brothers d'ici très très peu de temps...

Ils ont confirmé une date cet été avec Hagar pour un festival
coyote
  • coyote
Glamandshred a écrit :

HAGAR DOESN'T CONTINUE WORK WITH VAN HALEN:

Glam ND
  • Glam ND
coyote.a.go.go a écrit :
Glamandshred a écrit :

HAGAR DOESN'T CONTINUE ANYMORE WORK WITH VAN HALEN:

là j'aurai compris
Maillekeul
Moi je dirais qu'un truc:

VAN HALEN is:

-Edward Van Halen
-Alex Van Halen
-Michael Anthony
-DAVID LEE ROTH

"Without a doubt, Eddie Van Halen is the greatest guitar player who has ever lived." -- Zakk Wylde
coyote
  • coyote
Qu'ils nous sortent un disque Karaoke,
on se demerde avec....
et tout le monde est content!!!

En ce moment sur groupes / artistes pros...